The Day I Realized My Eyes Weren’t the Real Problem… My Mind Was
A Gentle NLP Mindset Technique With Beetroot & Apple Juice to Refresh Your Vision and Let Go of Past Regret
There was a moment last winter when I noticed something strange.
Every evening, my eyes felt exhausted.
The screen looked blurry.
Reading became harder.
At first, I thought the problem was simple—too much work, too much phone time, not enough sleep.
But deep down, something else was happening.
My mind was tired.
Not the kind of tired sleep fixes.
The kind that comes from holding onto old regrets, negative thoughts, and constant stress.
And what I discovered next changed the way I care for both my eyes and my mindset.
It started with a simple drink…
and a powerful NLP mindset technique that helped clear emotional clutter I had been carrying for years.
Today I want to share that story with you.
Many people don’t realize how strongly the mind and body are connected.
When the brain is overloaded with worry, regret, or pressure, your body reacts:
• Eye muscles stay tense
• Focus becomes harder
• Visual fatigue appears faster
• You feel mentally drained
I used to blame my eyes.
But the truth was, my mind never slowed down.
Old mistakes replayed in my head.
Things I wished I had done differently.
Conversations I wished I could redo.
Every night my brain ran like a movie I didn’t want to watch.
Until I learned a simple NLP mindset technique that helped me release those thoughts.
One morning I decided to create a small routine.
Nothing complicated.
Just a few quiet minutes for myself.
I prepared a fresh Beetroot and Apple Juice.
The deep red color looked vibrant.
Fresh. Alive.
And I paired it with a mental reset exercise that changed the way I start my day.
This drink became the anchor for my new morning habit.
Ingredients
• 1 medium beetroot
• 1 fresh apple
• Half a lemon
• A few mint leaves
• ½ cup water
How to Prepare
-
Wash and chop the beetroot and apple.
-
Blend with water until smooth.
-
Add lemon juice and mint leaves.
-
Blend again and pour into a glass.
The result is a fresh, slightly sweet juice packed with natural nutrients like vitamin A and plant compounds that support daily wellness.
But the real magic came from what I did while drinking it.
This method is simple but powerful when practiced consistently.
Think of it like cleaning mental clutter the same way you clean a room.
Step 1 — Find the Thought That Still Hurts
Sit somewhere quiet.
Take a slow sip of the juice and ask yourself:
“What memory still makes me uncomfortable when I think about it?”
Don’t force it.
Usually the mind brings up something quickly.
Maybe:
• A missed opportunity
• A past mistake
• Words you wish you didn’t say
• A decision you regret
When I first did this, I remembered a moment from years ago when I passed on an opportunity because I was afraid.
For a long time I kept replaying that decision.
Step 2 — See the Memory Like a Movie
In NLP training, we learn something powerful.
Your brain stores memories like movies inside your mind.
Close your eyes and imagine that memory playing on a movie screen in front of you.
But this time:
Make the image smaller.
Turn the colors black and white.
Move it farther away.
Notice what happens.
When the image becomes distant, the emotional weight begins to fade.
Step 3 — Change the Meaning of the Memory
Now ask yourself one important question:
“What did this experience teach me?”
Every mistake contains information.
Maybe it taught you:
• Courage
• Patience
• Self-awareness
• Better decision making
When I reframed my regret, I realized something surprising.
That moment didn’t ruin my path.
It actually shaped who I became afterward.
The regret began to lose its power.
Step 4 — Replace the Thought With a New Inner Conversation
This is where NLP becomes transformative.
Instead of repeating negative thoughts like:
“I should have done better.”
Replace them with a new statement:
“I learned something valuable from that moment.”
Or:
“That experience prepared me for better choices now.”
Speak it quietly in your mind.
Then take another sip of your juice and feel your body relax.
Step 5 — Create a Clear Mental Picture of the Future
Now imagine something different.
Picture yourself six months from now.
Your mind feels calmer.
Your mornings feel intentional.
Your eyes feel less strained because your body isn’t carrying unnecessary stress.
See yourself starting the day with your juice and mindset routine.
This future image becomes a new mental anchor.
The brain loves routines.
When you combine:
• A physical action (drinking your juice)
• With a mental reset technique
Your brain begins linking them together.
Soon the habit becomes automatic.
Every morning becomes a signal to your mind:
“It’s time to release yesterday and start fresh.”
After a few weeks of this practice, something interesting happened.
I noticed:
• My thoughts felt calmer
• My focus improved
• My evening screen fatigue felt lighter
• My mornings started with intention
It wasn’t about instant miracles.
It was about small consistent shifts.
A healthier drink.
A clearer mind.
A new conversation with myself.
Many people combine healthy habits like this juice and NLP mindset work with additional eye wellness support formulas designed to help maintain eye comfort and visual performance.
These supplements often include nutrients like:
• Vitamin A
• Citrus bioflavonoids
• Plant-based antioxidants
When used alongside good habits and a positive mindset routine, they can help support a balanced approach to everyday eye care.
If you'd like to explore the option many readers are discovering, you can learn more here:
👉 Click here to discover the formula many people are adding to their daily eye wellness routine
Sometimes the problem isn’t just what we see with our eyes.
It’s what we keep replaying in our minds.
Letting go of past regret doesn’t happen all at once.
But with a small ritual, a nourishing drink, and a new way of thinking, you can begin clearing the mental fog one morning at a time.
And the next time you lift that glass of Beetroot and Apple Juice, remember:
You’re not just supporting your body.
You’re giving your mind permission to move forward.
